Everyone has heard things all along that they should eat this, eat that at this time, that time. So much information must makes you totally confused as to what is right or wrong.
Well today we are about to put your confusion to rest. This simple chart not only tells you when to eat what, it also tells you when to get up and sleep to live a long and happy life.
Note that these are mere guidelines to follow as a daily schedule. Once in a while exceptions are always there. This diet will help you in the following ways:
- Control your weight
- Get better sleep
- Loose the extra weight
- Control acidity
- Improve your skin radiance
Breakfast time :
Within 1-2 hours of getting up, breakfast should be finished
Breakfast to be Rich and filling.
Not later than 8.30 AM
Lunch time :
Between 1 to 1.30 PM
Dinner time :
Between 7 to 7.30 PM. Dinner should be light.
In between the above, please take Fresh fruits/ green tea/ Salads/ Leafy vegetables
Fruits preferred : Papaya, Apple, Anaar, Banana (only 1 a day), Pineapple, all seasonal fruits which are not sour
There are a few things you should avoid. Here they are:-
- Tea, Coffee, juice on an empty stomach.
- Citrus fruits, Mango
- Tamarinds, Vinegar, Citric Acid, Kokam, Raw Mango Powder
- Radish, Jackfruit, Arbi (Colocasia) and its products
- Cabbage / Cauliflower
- Fermented foods
- Cold items especially cold water from the refrigerator, cold drinks or ice cream
- Corn or Corn products, Gram, Gramflour and its products, Chickpeas, peas, Kidney beans, Cooked Curd, All pulses except Green gram (Mung) & Yellow Peas (Tur)
- Fast foods/ chocolates