Health Chronicle provides credible information, supportive communities, and in-depth reference material about health subjects that matter to you.
– Applicant should be current graduate student. Incoming, Full-time and part-time students are eligible, but you need to be currently enrolled to apply. To verify enrolment, please email your transcript to email@example.com with subject line as SCHOLARSHIP – (Your Name).
Incoming students can submit their acceptance letter, documents and their future college attendance.
– Interested in medical related research.
– Any previously awarded scholarships or monetary prizes have no bearing on this scholarship award.
How To Apply
– Applicants will need to submit the scholarship application on this page.
– The application includes an essay of 500 to 700 words. In addition, applicants need to email their transcript AND acceptance letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with their name in subject line.
– A letter of recommendation (in English) from a professor belonging to previous university or college. This should be emailed directly to us from the professors email id on email@example.com
– Scan of Student ID and Photographs should also to be emailed
– Any additional certificates will be given extra credit
Deadline For Submission
The annual scholarship is open for submission every year from July 15th. Deadline for application submission for this year is till December 15th, 2017.
The total award amount is $1500. The winner will be announced by January 31st, 2018 on this page. Additionally, scholarships winners will be contacted directly by email at the time of the announcement. The scholarship will be sent directly to the student/ schools financial aid office.
Selection Process And Notification
Selection is based solely on the essays submitted. The essay should be structured in 3 sections.
What are the challenges in research and care of patients with lifestyle disease?
Do you think natural medicine has a part to play in long term healthcare?
What has been/ is going to be your contribution to helping people with Lifestyle disease?
Additional: Your experience with Lifestyle diseases: Essays will be reviewed by a panel of independent judges.
The scholarship funds awarded are to be used for tuition and books only. Once awarded, a bank transfer will be done to the Schools financial aid office. Scholarship is non-renewable. Recipients are only eligible to receive the scholarship once during their lifetime.
Health Chronicle strives to be one of the leading health portals. Health portals are not meant to be an alternative to doctors but to complement them and provide various support services. By virtue of its popularity amongst the Internet fraternity, Health Chronicle lends itself well to disseminate healthcare information. Health Chronicle covers a broad range of topics, from alternative medicine to latest allopathic and diagnostic practices. We at Health Chronicle believe in the value of the brick and click model.
Contact: Amit Goel
The website Administrator may use your personal information only for the purpose of awarding the scholarship to the winner, offering the Scholarship, and any reporting responsibility to taxing authorities and your participation in our Scholarship constitutes your consent on the matter.